Moon Charm Choker
I NEEED THIIIIS
Moon Charm Choker
I NEEED THIIIIS
realistic body inspiration
Yes we need more of this on tumblr
This is for every person who says over and over how they want the perfect “BEACH BODY”
Guess what, every body is a beach body. Go wear a swimsuit and have fun in the sun NO MATTER YOUR SIZE.
“Every body is a beach body”!!!
They all look gorgeous, I can’t wait till I’m that comfortable in my own skin :)
"I’m sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis." - Xander Harris
Lilo & Stitch → Best of Lilo (1/?)
Vrschikasana, Scorpion Pose.
reality is girls have stretch marks and instead of shaming and photo shopping people should accept and embrace it.
I really fucking love this.
And stretch marks dont necessarily mean excess fat. Look at the direction of these, they are from getting taller. Are we going to tell little girls not to grow anymore just to avoid stretch marks?
1. I amuses me to no end when someone complains that they “weren’t invited” to something when they are not a part of that household anymore and it was a household outing. Especially when they are someone who is living on their own, apart from the family, and starting their own family. And I do not mean it amuses me as it’s entertainment for me, I mean it as in I feel sorry for them that they think they have the right (?) to be asked to every outing still. I mean HELLO! You are an ADULT and you don’t invite them to every outing you have so why on earth should they invite you to all of theirs? Hm? Give me one solid answer to that.
Like seriously, when I moved out and my parents still took my brothers out to dinner or to a movie or whatever I never asked why I wasn’t invited, I know why I wasn’t invited, I’m not a part of that group anymore. I broke off and moved out and live on my own now, we still get together occasionally, when we can, and spend time together. But I never get insulted when they don’t invite me or when they don’t even leave me in the loop. It’s highly unnecessary.
2. People who constantly complain that they do not have the money for certain necessities for their child(ren) or themselves, or that they’re stuck eating ramen on a daily basis but then their car is super tricked out, or they go out on mini-vacations to hotels and other states constantly, or they get their hair or nails done on a semi-regular basis BOTHER ME. I also am bothered by these same people who complain about going without necessities and then deny help. If you can complain on social media for ALL to see but then refuse help then you obviously do not need it as much as you say and you can shut up. And don’t tell me it’s pride stopping you from accepting help because if it were pride you never would have posted it to a social media site to begin with.
3. People that think it’s okay to post ALL of their problems to Facebook, such as a relationship conundrum, family dispute or any such other related issue and then REFUSE advice or well-wishes or empathetic gestures get on my nerves. Or people who message you on Facebook constantly asking for advice about this, that or the other thing and then when they’ve gotten it do the exact opposite…or those same people you message when you need help and they ALWAYS tell you they are too busy to help you and then get mad at you when one time you don’t reply fast enough because you were out living your own life.
4. People who assume that if you’re in a relationship with them you’ll abide by their way of doing things and drop your life and habits for them and always do everything the way they say to. I’m not going to give further details on this one, if you’ve been in this type of relationship you know what I’m talking about, if you haven’t you are lucky and I envy you.
5. People who say that they have no greater desire than to marry you and make you theirs for the rest of your life and then don’t commit to you, stay faithful to you or keep you in mind when it comes to every day life decisions.
6. People who think that because you are a part of their life they have the right to voice their opinion on how you should live your life and if you don’t live your life to their standards they have a right to yell at you.
7. People who cannot be considerate of your requests. Such as not to smoke in their presence or drink around their children, etc.
8. People who break promises and think nothing of it, also people who get mad at you when uncontrollable situations occur and you’ve no choice but to break a promise.
9. People who think they know better than you on how to raise your child.
10. People who think it’s okay to say they are a friend and invite you in to turn around and stab you in the back and ruin your life and set you back severely.
11. People who think that because a person has tattoos or dyed hair that they aren’t a reasonable, responsible, well-adjusted human being.
12. People who force their opinions, religion, politics or lifestyles on others.
13. People who say that if you’re bisexual you’re confused.
14. People who say that transgender human beings do not exist.
15. People who disown friends or family for their sexual orientation or religious preference.
16. People who write off love and become hateful and bitter after one break up of a week long “romance”.
17. People that say all men suck because they were screwed over by one individual, people who claim they were raped when they weren’t, people who get other people fired because they don’t like how they live their life outside of work, people who are homophobes because a gay person hit on them, people who say ADAM & EVE NOT ADAM & STEVE…need I say more?
18. Racist jerks.
19. People that think because you swear you must not have a very good vocabulary or you’re not well-mannered and cannot be trusted with children. To that I say FUCK YOU. :)
20. People who think you can’t listen to music outside your religious preference, also books or TV shows outside your preference, because you will become like them rather than your religion.
I think that is enough frustration for now… GRR
I’ve seen this photograph very frequently on tumblr and Facebook, always with the simple caption, “Ghost Heart”. What exactly is a ghost heart?
More than 3,200 people are on the waiting list for a heart transplant in the United States. Some won’t survive the wait. Last year, 340 died before a new heart was found.
The solution: Take a pig heart, soak it in an ingredient commonly found in shampoo and wash away the cells until you’re left with a protein scaffold that is to a heart what two-by-four framing is to a house.
Then inject that ghost heart, as it’s called, with hundreds of millions of blood or bone-marrow stem cells from a person who needs a heart transplant, place it in a bioreactor - a box with artificial lungs and tubes that pump oxygen and blood into it - and wait as the ghost heart begins to mature into a new, beating human heart.
Doris Taylor, director of regenerative medicine research at the Texas Heart Institute at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, has been working on this— first using rat hearts, then pig hearts and human hearts - for years.
The process is called decellularization and it is a tissue engineering technique designed to strip out the cells from a donor organ, leaving nothing but connective tissue that used to hold the cells in place.
This scaffold of connective tissue - called a “ghost organ” for its pale and almost translucent appearance - can then be reseeded with a patient’s own cells, with the goal of regenerating an organ that can be transplanted into the patient without fear of tissue rejection.
This ghost heart is ready to be injected with a transplant recipient’s stem cells so a new heart - one that won’t be rejected - can be grown.
In bio today my teacher told me about an experiment she did with plants. When ever she watered them she would take two bottles, yell mean things at one and speak positively to the other. Turns out the one that was watered by the negative water died. Then she reminded us that humans are around 75% water……….If negativity kills plants, what is it doing to teenagers
Can we just take a moment to realize how great that is